Daytime English Communication Now Tuition, Fees and Refund Policy
Testing and registration fee (non-refundable) $75
Once the application is received, students will receive an electronic invoice to pay a $250 deposit by the date of the placement test. After the placement test, students will receive a second invoice to pay the remaining balance before the first day of class.
- Books may be purchased at the Rice University Bookstore and average approximately $85.
- Campus parking in assigned areas is available for a $30 fee per seven-week session.
- The $75 testing and registration fee is non-refundable
- The tuition of $1170 will be refunded in full if the class is canceled or if a student cancels a registration before 4 p.m. on the last business day before classes begin
- Students withdrawing by 4 p.m. on the tenth day of class will receive a refund of one-third of the tuition
- There is no refund for any student withdrawing after the tenth day of class
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
- Refunds will be processed as credits to the accounts from which they were paid and may not appear as a credit until the following statement. Refunds for enrollments paid by check can take up to four weeks to be processed.
- There is a $30 charge for any check returned for insufficient funds