English Success in the Workplace Tuition, Fees and Refund Policy
Tuition and Fees
Tuition: $495 (USD)
Testing and registration fee (non-refundable): $38 (USD)
Course technology fee: $3 (USD)
e-Textbook fee: $20 (USD)
Total cost for new students: $556 (USD)
Total cost for returning students: $518 (USD)
Once the application is received, new students will receive an electronic invoice to pay the non-refundable $38 testing and registration fee by the date of the placement test. After new students are placed in a course, they will receive a second invoice to pay the remaining $518 balance by the payment deadline.
Returning students will receive an invoice for $518 upon re-enrollment.
All students will receive an email with information about how to sign into the course and the e-textbook once full payment is received.
- The $38 testing and registration fee is non-refundable.
- The tuition, course technology fee, and e-textbook fee can be refunded until the payment deadline for each session.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before the payment deadline.
- No refunds will be given after the payment deadline for each session.
- There is a $30 charge for any check returned for insufficient funds.